I don’t typically sit down and make a list of resolutions, but this year I decided to make one. I’m not sure what inspired me to create a list (likely this blog), but I’m just going with it.
- Read 1 book every 3 months: This may be a pitiful goal for some, but it was important that I set feasible goals that I can actually attain. Just trying to be realistic over here. I’m currently reading this book and I really like it!
- Drink more water: Although I am obsessed with sparkling water, I don’t think I drink enough water through the day. I just get busy and forget! Scott and I are both working on this one.
- Go on a ski trip: I have a feeling this trip may be happening sooner rather than later 😉
- Explore Washington County: We are relatively new to the area and although it is not as happening as my old stomping grounds, we want to get know our surrounding area a bit better.
- Late summer/fall road trip through New England: I have been begging Scott to go to New England for awhile and I think I may have finally convinced him last night….maybe. I spent many of my childhood summers in Maine so I’ve been dying to go back for years.
- Not waste food/leftovers: I hate to admit this, but we waste a lot of food (and money!). We are going to make more of an effort to survey the contents of our fridge before eating out or opening a new bag of something.
- Grow my blog!
So there you go! Nothing drastic or life-changing, but rather goals I know I can achieve.
Well, that’s all for now.