Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Even though Scott and I celebrated vday a few days ago, we decided to wait to exchange gifts until tonight. I’m looking forward to it 🙂
So I wanted to break this post into two parts because you don’t necessarily need a significant other to celebrate this holiday.
If you’re single, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t enjoy this day too! Below are few ideas on how to treat yo self!
- Book a last minute appointment to get a manicure and pedicure at your favorite salon.
- Splurge on that beauty product you’ve been eyeing up! Or buy this affordable rose water toner that I’m obsessed with!
- Rent your favorite movie and sip on your favorite adult beverage! Rosé Chamagage would be perfect…just sayin’.
- Take a group exercise class and pamper yourself at home with one of your besties!
If you’re in a relationship and haven’t gotten your beloved a gift, below are some super last minute gift ideas that don’t require Amazon Prime.
- A gift card to their favorite lunch spot or coffee place.
- A funny card and a few boxes of their favorite candy. We’re huge fans of Take Five candy bars in our house 🙂
- Treat them to a weeknight movie! We have these amazing massage chairs at our theater that would be perfect for couples!
- Groupon vouchers are always great last minute gifts! Make a homemade card to put the voucher in.
Well, that’s all for now!