The holidays are upon us, which means it’s time to break out our seasons best! I’ve rounded up a few dresses that would be great for any of your festive gatherings! The best part- they’re all under $100!
I’m still debating on which one I should get! Any suggestions?
- Lace Midi Dress– Apparently this dress has been selling out this season! Grab it while you can. $89
- Bell Sleeve Sweater Dress – Love this style and it looks relatively warm. $35
- Red Lace Dress – This is a fun and festive item. A bit more form fitting than other items on this list, but not overly revealing. $79
- Velvet Swing Dress – A great deal! Velvet seems to very popular this season and Old Navy has a number of dresses quite similar to this one. $35
- Ruffled Dress – This would be perfect for a more formal holiday party. $75
- Lulus Velvet Wrap Dress – Another velvet number! $59
- Hollow Out Lace Dress – I adore this color and the intricate lace detailing on the sleeve. $65
- Twill Shirt Dress – Really can’t go wrong with plaid during the holidays. This one would be adorable with a belt. I love this one as well, but it’s quite a bit more expensive. $37